Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sale Blitz - Reign by Roxie Noir

reignsalebanner  

Sale Blitz
Title: Reign: A Royal Military Romance
Author: Roxie Noir
Release Date: June 22, 2016

reign-roxie-noir-final

jompsynopsis

Some fairy tales start after midnight.
The crown prince and I have nothing in common.

He's a rugged, battle-hardened soldier who spent four years in the Royal Guard, an elite military unit. I met the King and Queen for the first time wearing leggings and a sweatshirt.

He's the serious, quiet, straight-laced heir to the throne, and I accidentally got drunk at a formal dinner.

But there's the way he looks at me, eyes blazing with hunger. Like he knows every dirty thought I've had about him - and he likes them. There's the way my pulse skyrockets every time his hand brushes mine.

I'm the ambassador's daughter. I know better than to mess around with a foreign head of state. 

But I don't know how long I can resist.

Not all princes are charming.

I spent years in the Royal Guard, our most elite military unit, fighting like hell so I could rule one day - not so I could give my father an heir with some well-bred rich girl.

I have a f*cking country to run. My love life can take a back seat. It's not like I've ever met a girl I had to have.

Until her. The ambassador's daughter. She's so... American. Lowborn, brash, wildly unsuitable... and gorgeous

I'm disciplined, tough as hell, and I don't f*ck around. But I can't stop thinking about the way she laughs, about how she might taste. My father's threatening to strip me of my title if I touch her, but she makes me want to break every one of my own rules.

F*ck titles. F*ck rules. F*ck my father's threats. I want her. I need her.

She's mine.

Reign is a 90,000 word, 350-page, standalone full-length novel with some seriously steamy scenes and a happily-ever-after ending.

jompbuynow

ON SALE!!!


reign-roxie-noir-teaser

jompauthorbio

I love writing sexy, alpha men and the headstrong women they fall for. My weaknesses include: beards, whiskey, nice abs with treasure trails, sarcasm, cats, prowess in the kitchen, prowess in the bedroom, forearm tattoos, and gummi bears. I live in California with my very own sexy, bearded, whiskey-loving husband and two hell-raising cats.

Social Media Links


jomppromo
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment